We are currently looking for a junior Landscape Designer to collaborate on the development of our custom designs. We are interested in someone who is passionate for developing Landscape Architectural Design.
Through the direction of the Landscape Architect, the landscape designer will work closely and collaboratively on providing design and technical execution of projects, to successfully meet design intent and project goals.
Working with our partners and clients you will play a key role in the entire process of design to development. Strong technical skills are required in this fast-growing company.
What you will bring:
- Graduate of a recognized professional landscape architecture program, Diploma in Landscape Architectural Technology, or a combination of schooling and experience in landscape design.
- 1 year of working with residential, multi-family, institutional or in the municipal parks system.
- Registration in the BCSLA, or able to obtain registration, or interested in the “Road to Licensure” with the BCSLA.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Adobe Design Suite, and office programs. Ideally, having REVIT experience will be an asset.
- Good technical and construction drawing skills.
- Adaptable to wide range of projects
- Team player
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license.
What we offer:
- A supportive environment with plenty of opportunities to advance career.
- Work-life balance with flexible hours.
- Competitive wages and extended benefits package.
* Email your Resume with Cover Letter.