AMR SYSTEMS Ltd., located in Chilliwack, is now offering Landscape Architectural services for residential, multi-family, institutional, and municipal parks and open spaces. Partnered with JCR Design & Drafting, Redcedar Environmental Consultants and OTG Developments, landscape architecture was a natural fit.
Living and working in Chilliwack provides all the necessary conveniences of big city living with the out-in-the-country landscape. For those that love the outdoors, Chilliwack is located 100 km from Vancouver, surrounded by mountains and recreational areas for recreation 12-months of the year. Trips into Vancouver for those who like to shop or attend a sporting event, are made easily. Chilliwack provides a comfortable work-life balance.
We are currently looking for a junior Landscape Architect to collaborate on the development of our custom designs. Working with our partners and clients you will play a key role in the entire process of design to development. Strong technical skills required in this fast-growing company. We are interested in someone who is passionate for developing Landscape Architectural Design.
What you will bring:
- Graduate of a recognized professional landscape architecture program.
- 3 years of working with residential, multi-family, institutional or in the municipal parks system.
- Registration in the BCSLA, or able to obtain registration.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Adobe Design Suite, and office programs. Ideally, having REVIT experience would be an asset.
- Strong design and graphic skills.
- Adaptable to wide range of responsibilities.
- Team player.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s license.
What we offer:
- A supportive environment with plenty of opportunities to advance career.
- Work-life balance with flexible hours.
- Competitive wages and extended benefits package.
* Email your Resume with Cover Letter.